Thursday, April 8, 2010

POA

What I need is a Plan Of Action. A step by step, a timeline, a flow chart, a list! Yay my favourite. Let's start with the basics: my aims.

Aims:
To get a job at a magazine.
To have it secured before I leave university.
To know what my salary will be so that I can start looking for a flat and a pension plan. It's good to look ahead.

Now the finer details:
I want to work in Cape Town.
I want to earn enough to be able to live comfortably.
I want to work at a magazine that I actually like.

So. To do this I need to:
Apply.

To apply I need to perfect my CV and portfolio. I would like to have some more work experience in my CV so I'm putting an advert online offering my services at editing and transcribing.

So it's decided then. The first step is putting my CV and portfolio together.

Yay I have a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment