Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Beginning of the End

Time is running out. I'm sure I'm not the first to feel this way. I'm in my last year of study and I'm beginning to feel the pressure of impending adulthood. Real life is coming at me faster than the Manson asteroid. (Google it, crazy story) Some or other internal organ is being crushed in the vice-like grip of my anxiety and every day I attempt complicated sums in my head (that I'm sure I'm not actually capable of doing) to work out exactly what living will cost me next year. I don't even know what sort of salary I'll have so I don't even know what to work with because I DON'T YET HAVE A JOB! Ok, I shouldn't panic. It's only April. Which means I have nine months to convince someone to hire me.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment